Get! Set! Go!
Please correct the errors below.
What information do we seek from you?
* General information like your name, email address, phone number, etc.
* Details of the services you are interested in.
* A government ID to prove your authenticity.
* Details of your visits to our site to know traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, which helps us, increase our own services and efforts.
* Information of whether you have opened and clicked on certain content in our emails sent to you.
* Information about your computers like IP address, operating system, browser type and device ID.
“We will never ask you to enter any personal information to search on our websites, nor when being transferred to third-party websites.”
We process your data to:
* verify your authorization to access certain features of the site
* fulfill your requests for products or services
* personalize and customize the content and relevant trip services that you are offered
* optimize and personalize your visits by remembering location, language and currency configurations as well as previous searches
* contact you, e.g. if you have subscribed to a newsletter
* improve our products and services
* provide reporting
* comply with legal obligations
Information sharing and disclosure
We share your data to provide products or services including, but not limited to, products and services from third parties such as suppliers, third-party vendors, business partners, referring websites, subsidiaries, where required by law, or when we have your permission.
We can share your data under the following circumstances:
* We may use third-party vendors to help us assist in providing our products or services and may transfer your personally identifiable information to such vendors who have entered into a contract with us that protects the confidentiality of your information and permits the vendor to use it only as necessary to fulfill its contract.
* We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries to provide dedicated service and information.
* In response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
* In some legal issues like to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms and conditions or required by law.
Your personal data is stored on our secure servers. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the security servers, who work for us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe have a legitimate need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
You can access, review, delete and change certain information via the registration page on the website, anytime. We will deactivate your profile, and remove your personal information from active service upon your request. Your profile will be deactivated as soon as reasonably possible based on your account activity. You should not expect that all of your personal information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your request as we can retain in our files and databases some personal information to prevent fraud, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms & conditions, and comply with legal requirements as permitted by law.
Users may note that we may update this policy whenever needed. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the email address specified in your profile or by placing a notice on our site.